New Canvassing Experience is a face-to-face fundraising agency connecting donors and the causes they are passionate about. We are doing this by talking to people and telling stories on behalf of some of the world’s best-loved nonprofit organizations such as Save the Children here in San Diego.
• Paid training.
• $18-$25/hr starting base wage, depending on your level of experience.
• Generous bonus structure (performance based, open-ended).
• Healthcare and dental benefits.
• A career in the non-profit sector.
• The opportunity to be a paid charity activist.
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
• Canvassing, professional fundraising, or sales/marketing experience.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Passion for talking to potential donors about current events and social issues.
• Drive to create positive change in the world.
• Ability to maintain friendly, cooperative, and professional relationships with potential donors in a variety of settings.
• Ability to learn quickly, accept feedback, and follow instructions.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.